The chemical sector in India has witnessed a growth of 13-14% in the last 5 years while petrochemicals have registered a growth of 8-9% over the same period.
The Indian Chemical Industry comprises both small and large-scale units, and presently, there are about 70,000 chemical manufacturing units located all over the country. As per the National Chemical Policy, major parts of the industry are covered in the small scale sector.
The industry involves wide range of safety and health hazards including chemical, physical, ergonomic, machine related hazards, fire & explosion, toxic release, usage, storage and transportation of hazardous chemicals.
SHEORG being the Organisation dedicated towards improving the wellbeing of the workforce offers the following Services for the Chemical and Petrochemical industry.
- a) SHE Awareness Campaign.
- b) Skill Development Programs.
- c) Safety Audit.
- d) HAZOP
- e) Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment.
- f) Emergency Management Planning.
- g) Safety, Health & Environment Survey.
- h) Job Safety Analysis.
- i) Workshop, Exhibition and Conferences.
- j) Occupational Health Surveillance.
- k) Development of SOPs.
- l) Preparation of Work Manuals.
- m) Development of SHE Films.
Designed and developed by Techimpero