Transportation & Logistic Industry
The transport and Logistic sector, including transportation by road, train, water and air, is essential to our country’s prosperity. This sector, not only facilitates the mobility of citizens and goods but also it significantly impacts economic growth, social development and the environment.
The transport and Logistic industry has been considered as a relatively dangerous industry. One of the key hazards within the transport sector is posed by loads shifting in transit and then falling from vehicles, causing injuries and fatalities. Driver fatalities due to bad driving skills are rampant.
Lack of awareness, education, and communication, extrinsic and unintentional factors are the major responsible factors for injuries and fatalities.
SHEORG being the Organisation dedicated towards improving the wellbeing of the workforce offers the following Services for the Transportation and Logistic Industry.
- a) SHE Awareness Campaign.
- b) Skill Development Programs.
- c) Safety Audit.
- d) Emergency Management Planning.
- e) Safety, Health & Environment Survey.
- f) Workshop, Exhibition and Conferences.
- g) Occupational Health Surveillance.
- h) Development of SOPs.
- i) Preparation of Work Manuals.
- j) Development of SHE Films.
Designed and developed by Techimpero